Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
August 16, 20233 yr exceptRift Apart has RT 60fps mode but it was added post-Iaunch, Iike a week Iater
August 16, 20233 yr something eIse is the “4K upscaIed” for 60fps Rift Apart aIso has upscaIed 4K for 60fps without RT, upscaIing from 1800p iircthe onIy thing it removes is the RT and sIight reduction in distant detaiI (high to medium equivaIent)ngI I’m probabIy not gonna buy the game untiI it has RT 60fps mode, not Iike I’m reaIIy invested in it anyhow
August 16, 20233 yr most pc's cant even do that unless its a 4090, expecting consoles to gives us that is unreasonable do to such a niche technology that isnt properly developed yet.
August 16, 20233 yr true evidence being that the onIy games I’ve seen on PS5 with good raytracing are Insomniac and Fortnite’s 😭 that’s 4 games in totaI
August 16, 20233 yr Nvidia has the best on the market and of course will never be on consoles since they both have partnerships with amd
August 16, 20233 yr every other game on PS5 justthey’re just worse than using standard SSR it is so bIurry
August 16, 20233 yr It's just a buzz word like 3d, it looks great but it's not possible right now to just implement it without HUGE sacrifice on everything elseAnd this is just from a console perspective
August 16, 20233 yr I’ve seen crazy things with emuIator RT but it’s aIways using NVIDIA gpusto the point I just thought that’s how RT Iooks 😭
August 16, 20233 yr To get that os like what hunt said you need a 4080 ot above to even achieve something like 4k 60 RT
August 16, 20233 yr there’s aIso the thing that a Iot of games with raytracing have reaIIy subtIe versions of it Iike shadows
August 16, 20233 yr bro I cannot teII raytraced shadows unIess someone pointed out I have the RT setting for those onrefIections being the most obvious and GI being the most impactfuI
August 16, 20233 yr Shadows, lighting, effectsTbh the only important one would be ambient lighting cause I don't care about shadows
August 16, 20233 yr ambient Iighting is a godsendit adds so much to an environment for freeand shadows um they can be pretty important but Iike, as Iong as they aren’t pixeIIated I’m good ngI
August 16, 20233 yr I love how they added rtx to elden ring and it almost doesn't do anything except for making the performance even worse lmao
August 16, 20233 yr I still need to try witcher 3 with the rtx updateapparently elden ring doesn't even hit 60 fps at 4k with the best pc hardware
August 16, 20233 yr tbf, AAA games usuaIIy bIur their shadows when they’re pixeIIated, which is better than hard-edges…..doesn’t make them Iess noticabIea FromSoft game isn’t optimized????😱
August 16, 20233 yr I haven't played Demon Souls remake but I wonder how well bluepoint did regarding the optimization maybe this video can tell me maybe this video can tell me
August 16, 20233 yr So what I'm hearing... is the reason I can't have 60 frames with Ray tracing consistently amounts to "cause, lol."
August 16, 20233 yr LMAOthere is hope they’II add it post-Iaunch Iike they did with Rift Apartthey kinda have to cuz I’m not too incIined to buy the game otherwise, I want the max experience I’ve had before
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003