Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
August 17, 20233 yr I can seriousIy get the same exact, if not better experience through RPCS3 or Xeniaat Ieast I can force it to 60fps there
August 17, 20233 yr rockstar like nintendo for the casual Cod/NBA2k people theyll buy anything as long as it has that R logoi mean they still making money with GTA5 from shark cards LOL
August 17, 20233 yr things like this is why adblock on youtube is valid. I get this video as a recommendation in my ads and it says "Anime fans are the better humans" and the video is probably about how anime teaches apparently important values like friendship and all that garbage. These weebs need to touch grass holy firetruck
August 17, 20233 yr Germany is a very conservative country and this is also reflected in people's preferences in terms of mediaEverything new sucksand all the old stuff is always betterevery game that has gay characters or black people is immediately wokethat kind of mindsetoh the guy changed the title"Anime brainwashed us - and that's great"
August 17, 20233 yr absoIuteIy the Ieast trustworthy peopIeyou ain't aboutta make a cartoon or anime the most important thing ever made my guy
August 17, 20233 yr These videos are always about "Hey when I was a kid I chose to watch anime on TV instead of socialize with other people"
August 17, 20233 yr "So I am a better human because while they did dumb shit in real life I chose to watch tv shows which promote certain values like friendship"
August 17, 20233 yr omg yessss dude my sugoi ramen sensibiIities are so much better than you broidk man most the shows that promote friendship and whatnot aIso have huge perverts as main charactersand they aIso bareIy get in troubIe for it
August 17, 20233 yr you know what's even better than watching shows which promote friendship? Going actually outside and make friends
August 17, 20233 yr LMAOOOwhat's the point of promoting vaIues of friendship if you have no friends 💀
August 17, 20233 yr I'm almost always immediately skeptical of shows that preach friendship as a virtue. That just REEKS of having clueless old writers who have never watched anything entertaining in their lives and somehow believe it's the duty of media to teach morals.You wanna show how friendship is a good thing? Show it naturally through your writing. Kids are smart, they'll pick up on it.
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003