Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
August 17, 20233 yr Spider-Man, Horizon, Final Fantasy, Persona (P5 was an exclusive at that time), Demon's Souls, Ratchet and Clank, Returnal, God of War scored and were received well. In terms of Xbox games I only remember Ori 2, Forza and Hi-Fi RushHalo got unfortunately firetrucked with Infinitewhich is really bad because it's their flagship franchiseI'd say that The Last of Us 2 was also received well after a certain timeNintendo is still the leader though
August 17, 20233 yr I pray for Bethesda that they are gonna release a banger game. I love the setting of Starfield and one of my friends is very hyped for itSony is also getting KH4 and Rebirth very likely as exclusivesFF9 remake potentially tooXbox neglecting japanese devs is gonna firetruck them
August 17, 20233 yr GamingLeaksAndRumors reddit claims someone has seen boxart of FF7 Remake for Xbox so things may have changed for that but it may be too little too latefor FF9 Remake exclusivity I mean
August 17, 20233 yr FF9R is one of the few games where I hope that it will be heavily stylized so they can release it on Switch tooSE is losing so much money
August 17, 20233 yr From what I have heard japan is upset with Square Enix that they refuse to release their games on Switch. They feel like working together with Sony and Microsoft is a betrayalthere's a lot of anti's on boards like 5Chan who shit on every new SE game because they don't get a switch releasejapan got seriously firetrucked with the ps5 and scalperswhich caused people to buy the switchand now everyone is playing on switch or pc
August 17, 20233 yr ff16 and 7R only releasing on ps5 made them furious. Imagine living in a country where the economy is already bad enough which makes consoles less affordable and even if you have the money you still couldn't buy the console due to scalpersNintendo did the right thing regarding that. The switch is cheaper and has more exclusives and is also portable
August 17, 20233 yr I want to mention how Switch has been getting a lot of criticism (rightfully so) on how games have been running on them but I guess I'll just... uh.... not
August 17, 20233 yr switch 2 era will be interesting because if they hardware is as good as the ps4's it will be Nintendo's first time where they have to deal with long development timethere will no longer be the COPIUM that the games look bad due to the hardwarethe leap from ps4-> ps5 isn't that big tbhit's mostly just loading times
August 17, 20233 yr it is!!! just there're Iike, 3 games that take advantage of itthe PS5 doesn't have it's Uncharted 4 equivaIent yetray-tracing whatever fine I think I have to accept that ain't happening in reguIar games anytime soon so at this point, what I wanna see is artstyIes maxed out due to the extremeIy high poIygon budgets we can afford now
August 17, 20233 yr https://vxtwitter.com/ZackSnyder/status/1692202122442420587?t=-YmqW65_EH7h5bIFIgUBLw&s=19
August 17, 20233 yr It's only been a day since it went goldUnless someone stole a copy from where they make the discs and finished the whole game in 24, I am not sure how true that is
August 17, 20233 yr leaks are definitely out thereability lists are getting leakedalso they firetrucked up for not encrypting preload filesseems like the barry's of Starfield are even worse than the FF barrygod I firetrucking hate console wars
August 17, 20233 yr Modern Warfare III??But people didn't even like that oneSounds like a uhhhhhhhhh@Daz_4thHa haaaaaIt's starting, look;
August 17, 20233 yr Welcome to the new realityFaster loading, ray tracing, better U.I faster dev times, better colors, graphics, immersion---but you gotta have the space for it.
August 17, 20233 yr you know, some games Iet you downIoad higher res textures as an option so you don't murder your SSDwith the 100GB fiIesI think we might need that at some point
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003