Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
August 22, 20233 yr one of the biggest german anime content creator was actually so fed up with isekai and SAO that he complained on twitter about the creative bankruptcy of modern anime and that he's tired of constantly talking about these type of anime in his videos
August 22, 20233 yr Typical Anime YouTuber moment.That's why I don't follow any lmao they're all pretentious and cynical
August 22, 20233 yr I don't think that modern anime is worse. We still get a lot of great shows. It's just that there's more creators now compared to the past
August 22, 20233 yr I do think in terms of aesthetics and unique art design, the medium peaked in the 90's and very rarely reaches that picnical, but, there's still good stuff
August 22, 20233 yr I saw the anime recently and loved it so much I bought all the volumes immediately
August 22, 20233 yr I watched Mob Psycho a few months ago for the very first time and it blew me away
August 22, 20233 yr I hear it gets great, but, I just haven't been hooked by itOh sick a Sonic game that's a 2D throwback with the classic designsIt's never been done before
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003