Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
August 22, 20233 yr Yeah, and I'm like "well. I don't know how to tell you this but they want that game to last like 10 years lmao"
August 22, 20233 yr Maybe if the game wasn't your life, you'd find that there's plenty to do (on average)
August 22, 20233 yr Give it til close to year 5 then they'll actually start looking at the game critically; outside of Paimon being terrible.
August 22, 20233 yr Next month we will get KH4, FF7 Rebirth and FF9 Remake during TGS. Don't worry guys 😌
August 22, 20233 yr I'm in it for the long haul because the exploration and the story got my interest, even if it does end up being 10 years. But my wallet remains closed no matter what
August 22, 20233 yr FF7R yeah, I don't expect the other twoMaybe KH4, but a really small chance for that
August 22, 20233 yr I don't expect anything kh related until 2024 at this point. Not even tgsBut that's just me
August 22, 20233 yr I'm fine with that,What im.not fine with is if that's happening under the context of they announced the game 4 years too early like they did KH3. Then I'm frustrsted.
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003