Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
August 29, 20233 yr I really hope that they make some of the materia in Rebirth baseline btw. Yuffie steal should be baseline and I hope they fix the loot. You only want to steal once in the entirety of Remake which is very sadand the loot you want to steal is aerith's weapon in the train graveyardthere's no reason to ever steal heal items because they are not needed in a normal playthrough and banned on hard mode💀
August 29, 20233 yr Some of the purple materia should be standard for them allStuff like Parry Dodge or Deadly DodgeAnd then add some new purple materia to replace them and then make those standard in part 3
August 29, 20233 yr I am also still hoping for a job system with the ever crisis skins but that is massive copium tbh
August 29, 20233 yr yeshonestIy no FF game makes SteaI Iook Iike an attractive materia or skiII to equip, especiaIIy when it can faiI
August 29, 20233 yr Is there a game that has actually made it usefulI can't really think of one, it's just there to snatch a potion or a healing item
August 29, 20233 yr also funny how Persona 5 is a game about thieves and none of the characters has a steal mechanic btw
August 29, 20233 yr do itit's greatthe combat maybe not so muchbut I had a fun timeI actually played it twice. Day one and windows edition with the royal contentand royal is so much betterI am not Barry btw(Barry is a guy on 4Chan and Twitter that constantly shits on every other FF game that isn't FF15 with multiple accounts btw)
August 29, 20233 yr royaI edition is absoIuteIy the onIy way you shouId pIay 15 if you ever doas for where, definiteIy recommend on Series X since it's the onIy version that isn't bIurry as heII at 60fpsotherwise get a supercomputer for the windows version
August 29, 20233 yr I do not have Royal, but I final have my grimmy hands on a disk.I am just now realizing Noctis is so Arthur coded.
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003