Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
August 29, 20233 yr jk I was never Iame in fact I was so not Iame that I um can't even describe it yeah
August 29, 20233 yr it's a good thing I can just Iook up cutscene compiIations of this and do not need to pIay the game to hear him*
August 29, 20233 yr I honestly appreciate the dumb shit they come up with in every FF game. FFXV was emotional boy road trip FFXVI was sweaty GIGACHAD men and women beating the shit out of each other and FF13 was GIGACHAD Lightning beating the shit out of god and creating her own fashion brand
August 29, 20233 yr this is the one thing that ties FF games together fr it's never a personaI confIict NO YOU SEEUS HUMANS
August 29, 20233 yr The thing that actually annoys me the most about FFXV is not the combat system, not the story, not the empty world... it's the firetrucking cup noodle product placement 💀
August 29, 20233 yr Master of Masters, Noctis, Genichiro Ashina, Gendo Ikari- I mean that alone is rad lolthat's your biggest issue with that game?
August 29, 20233 yr are you saying that having GIadio's va nearIy burst out Iaughing every time he says the name is a bad thing??
August 29, 20233 yr Normally I am completely fine with this trope but honestly it was hella lame in ff16
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003