Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
August 29, 20233 yr I get you but also Clive punching the final boss in the face for 99,999, I mean come on that's pretty sick lmao
August 29, 20233 yr It's really insane that Pokemon hasn't included product placements in their game because people would still buy it anyway
August 29, 20233 yr Speaking of PikmenYou guys see Miyamoto be like "oh yeah btw Pikmen 5 is happening in fact it's almost done lmao"
August 29, 20233 yr I hope they make more games of their other brands. Nintendo is more than Smash, Mario and Zeldaand Pokemon
August 29, 20233 yr They are trying, Metroid is getting some love, and Pikmin apparently sold much better than the first 3 games so I am betting that will get more love
August 29, 20233 yr I don't want to hear a word about Metroid."No its ok Snake they delayed it for quality it will eventually be good-" shut the firetruck up lmaoThey announced that shit 7 years ago- where's the goddamn gameWhere's Prime 4?That whole "a delayed game is eventually good thing" is a MYTH, ok? It's not real lol most of the time it sucks anyway.
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003