Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
September 1, 20233 yr (Insomniac has bIatantIy not been crediting peopIe correctIy / straight up giving it to others for a good 2 games now)
September 1, 20233 yr yeah I'm curious about that one too I do know they crunched bad for TLOU 2 to be finished on time which is awfuI, but what eIse have they done?
September 1, 20233 yr As far as I know ND has mostly only been guilty of crunchThats awful, but, it's "industry standard".
September 1, 20233 yr Which they seemed to have fixed so far with the Last of Us 1 remake, plenty of devs came out to say it was better
September 1, 20233 yr I know there was a big re structuring that happened during the LOU2 development cycle
September 1, 20233 yr hopefuIIy I don't want to disIike this company because of empIoyee mistreatmentwhich insomniac is teetering on rn
September 1, 20233 yr Like how multiple animators who worked on Spider Verse said working on it was terrible and the directors were assholes- but all people cared about was Spiderman.
September 1, 20233 yr Issue is from companies they outsource toWhich isn't an insomniac issue but with the people running those companies
September 1, 20233 yr Yes but you're always going to hear that- even Blizzard at its dirt worst had people saying working there was greatmostly men of course
September 1, 20233 yr biggest mistreatments of their employees and biggest turnovers they had among other games studios
September 1, 20233 yr There is always turnovers in game studios, that is nothing newAnd on the first part, it seems to go better now after the resturcturing they did after tlou2
September 1, 20233 yr oh god what the fact you can see this constant changing even after the movie's reIeasesheesh
September 1, 20233 yr I agree with that, but it won't help to hold it against them if people say it is going good
September 1, 20233 yr I am not, but from what I have seen Insomniac has not had this issue compared to Blizzard
September 1, 20233 yr You can't throw out 100 testimonies that the environment is bad just because 20 say it's good.
September 1, 20233 yr And I'm legit not calling anyone out but no one in this server even mentioned that, and we have like 4 people in here that always share news and gossip like this lolNow granted this is a KH server but bigger picture; it went un-talked about by the majority and ignored.
September 1, 20233 yr Again, unless I missed something Insomniac has not had any allegations like this on them
September 1, 20233 yr Like how Square had a sexual harassment case before KH3 launched but people ignored itOh yeah like I'm not saying Insomniac is the worst of that bunch- if anything they're the maybe the best one to work for out of the ones on that list lol
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003