Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
September 8, 20233 yr ok there's also the fact that he installed malware and stealing data from people that used his pirated copies
September 8, 20233 yr oh he did that?even stiII, a bit much to IiteraIIy give a Iife sentence effectiveIy
September 8, 20233 yr Ok so, America was founded- Capitalism Wealth of Nations gets written- Capitalism Kaio-ken Creating College Debt as a laundering scheme to fund NASA in the 60's- Capitalism-Super Saiyan Corporate Coruption and silencing witnesses with Death and NDA's- Capitalism Super Saiyan 3 Filtering drugs into the United States and waging a war on it to generate revenue to fund proxy wars out of the public sight-- keeping nefarious intentions in the dark in the name of national security- Capitalism Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan Capitalism A multi million dollar company taking a common person to court and making him pay them money that they'll make in less than half an hour as a fear inducing punishment as a warning to others who would dare defy them- Ultra Instinct CapitalismIt makes sense.
September 8, 20233 yr Now you may be asking yourself, where do my, incredible, Saudi Overlords fit in?
September 8, 20233 yr skskskksksksBut you're REALLY unreasonably, inexplicably, un-explaned-ibly, unbeatably strong tho lol
September 8, 20233 yr 👍idk who we're poking more fun at, them or jirenI'm fine either way at this point tbh
September 8, 20233 yr I think both tbhSaudi Arabia be like; I'm super rich and can do and buy anything- in fact I will! Me: ok why though? Saudi Arabia.............. allah 'akbar?
September 8, 20233 yr just footbaII teams! and extremeIy stupid megaprojectsI genuineIy expected them to buy videogame franchises firstIike Crash or Tekken they are huge here
September 8, 20233 yr oh massiveevery store has his games every store has him on the bannerhe's practicaIIy synonymous with gamesthe mario of middIe east if you wiII
September 8, 20233 yr Holy crap- that's awesomeHey so can you guys tell Activision to stop screwing around and just make another traditional crash game and not a multi-player battle royal?And maybe PLEASE just do something with Spyro?And I'm NOT talking about anOTHER CAMEO--
September 8, 20233 yr More FFXV tonight bois!Or should I say buoys.Bc I’m about to set sail.I HAVE HIT THE SPOT OF GLADIO RAHHHHHHHHI know what this means now.https://tenor.com/view/yippee-happy-celebration-joy-confetti-gif-25557730
September 8, 20233 yr I take a shot of Coke Vanilla and then continue.I have no clue what the episodes are about, I just know they exist.
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003