Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
September 10, 20233 yr yeah I'm personaIIy not good at the game at aIIin my case it reaIIy is a............
September 10, 20233 yr ... I didn't wake up today knowing I was gonna deal with Luigis Mansion slander, especially from you two.
September 10, 20233 yr I appreciate the game's visuaIs and sound design, aIso Iuigi buuut that's kinda itI don't Iike actuaIIy pIaying it
September 10, 20233 yr Let me put it this way. Given the choice between Boo hunting and a lobotomy, I know what I’d choose.
September 10, 20233 yr https://tenor.com/view/dis-gon-b-gud-lawn-chair-open-up-this-is-gonna-be-good-gossip-gif-16865183
September 10, 20233 yr Luigi mansion has tight controls, it's short and sweet, not complex but not too simple, memorable soundtrack, genuinely scary tension at times- and, its a game starring Luigi where he doesn't suck.
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003