Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
September 14, 20233 yr Atlus knew what they were doing, I tell you. Harus ENORMOUS for a girl her age.
September 14, 20233 yr Ironically I think American Futaba having the name Sam fits- suits a girl like her.They are good at drawing women yes lol
September 14, 20233 yr I tried to watch it and then I fell asleep lmao and when I woke up the 2nd video was running
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003