Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
September 14, 20233 yr I usually go hard on something when the actual thing is good but then you have this annoying small piece of shit that makes it so much worse. It's like having a dick in a salad and the salad is actually tasty but only if you eat around the dick
September 14, 20233 yr I'm also a fan of the first doctor when he was a crazy grandpa; basically Rick from Rick and Morty 60 years before it existed.
September 14, 20233 yr I believe that but I've also seen you rant enough to know when you don't like something it elicits passionThe analogy doesn't make senseBut it makes sense at the same timeYa feel me?
September 14, 20233 yr the real best character in the game is Lala-chanKnow what I have a cousin named WendyShe's a bitch, so, I agree.
September 14, 20233 yr How did she not die of liver poisoning? She was at the bar every firetrucking night.
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003