Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
September 15, 20233 yr Aeirth and Cloud, in production, and in Ultimanias are literally redered to as star crossed lovers- and Aeirth has a quote saying she liked Cloud for who he was not cause he reminded her of zack
September 15, 20233 yr I am fine with Aerith liking Cloud though, I just don't think Cloud is the type of guy to feel anything like that back, including Tifa because of how messed up he himself is.
September 15, 20233 yr Because she doubted her own memories tooI mean it would have been nice to talk about it earlier but she went through a lot too so it's not like she lied on purpose. Her own trauma affected it too.
September 15, 20233 yr Oh I didn't deny she went through horrible things, but, this idea that she's this like tragically layered character is asinine lolShe's so flat in OG it's insane.
September 15, 20233 yr Eh I disagree, she has her own arc of self insecurity to go through and goes togetherh with Cloud on it
September 15, 20233 yr When I hear people telling me for 20 years how "Tifa is one of the greatest women in gaming" I'm like- bro did we play the same game
September 15, 20233 yr Her character development doesn't happen until 5 hours til the game is over lmao
September 15, 20233 yr woah woah i might like tifa more in the game but no way ill say that shit like come on
September 15, 20233 yr I haven't heard hers being called the greatest woman in gaming and I don't agree with that but I do like her character a lot
September 15, 20233 yr I do see that with Jill lately though in regards to FF franchise and I laugh at it everytime
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003