Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
September 18, 20233 yr and if people still have trouble with the boss you can follow a strict order of spells and still clear him
September 18, 20233 yr the bosson pc with mods is the superboss is the superbossno nuts means status buff items
September 18, 20233 yr octopath is my goty so far btwwhich I absolutely didnt expectI bought it just for the lulz
September 18, 20233 yr Good job selling me. I was thinking about this game and you made the decision a lot easier.
September 18, 20233 yr @Liftea what do you recommend for leveling alt jobs in ff14?I've just been queuing the highest level dungeon I can but it get a bit boring after a while
September 18, 20233 yr BLM is a miserable leveling experience but super fun in high levelBLM is my favorite dps in XIVall melees except for monk are fun too but only because I can't play monk
September 18, 20233 yr for tanks I love warrior because it's simple, PLD is also cool tooand healer astro, scholar and white mageWHM is simple, astro is fun because it's busy, scholar is fun because of the big shields
September 18, 20233 yr I honestly don't hate a single job in this game.people hate the new summoner because it's so simple but I love summoner too honestlyred mage is also super fun
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003