Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
September 21, 20233 yr HUH???SIR PLEASE PICK YOUR WORDS WISELYFF15 combat is the furthest from a compIiment
September 21, 20233 yr I dont care what he thinks lolThe changes I mentioned earlier too are a great change
September 21, 20233 yr I`m just wondering if they fixed the Provoke materiacause the way it worked in remake suckedhttps://x.com/TropicalMaku/status/1704700843889422345?s=20
September 21, 20233 yr https://clips.twitch.tv/ScaryManlyLadiesDxAbomb-gP5rroFvvhObg40Ghttps://clips.twitch.tv/ScaryManlyLadiesDxAbomb-gP5rroFvvhObg40Ghttps://clips.twitch.tv/ScaryManlyLadiesDxAbomb-gP5rroFvvhObg40Ghttps://clips.twitch.tv/ScaryManlyLadiesDxAbomb-gP5rroFvvhObg40Gjeez it wont show it ughguess just click it max saying what the demo performance
September 21, 20233 yr maphttps://x.com/xenosaga7/status/1704716061084639562?s=20https://x.com/xenosaga7/status/1704717504181137433?s=20https://x.com/xenosaga7/status/1704717504181137433?s=20
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003