Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
September 21, 20233 yr THEEERRREEE WEE GOOOOOwait what's an emo geek combo breaker LMAOOOvery good snake
September 21, 20233 yr Yeah the crackpot timeline theory coming from him is bizarreRebirth seems to have a lot of Xenoblade 3 elements in it I feel like
September 21, 20233 yr that'd be sick feeIs Iike it shouId be a standard feature for a game with so many party membersif KH2 can do it so can you
September 21, 20233 yr I just think games should say firetruck it and have 8 playable party members at a timeLike why not lolJust do itWimp.
September 21, 20233 yr well one thing from xenoblade I DO NOT like is the clumpt up party during battlestick it to 3
September 21, 20233 yr I think in a game like this where there is a lot going on screen would be very hard to balance it
September 21, 20233 yr I think it's fine in KH, you only control SoraBut swapping between 8 people who are all doing their own thing is a bitharder
September 21, 20233 yr You're telling me I get to fight with Donald, Goofy, AND Buzz and Woody?? Hell yeah dudeYeah maybe
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003