Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
September 21, 20233 yr I saw a screenshot of the materia ui on twitterand one materia was called something like "fire and blizzard"
September 21, 20233 yr I hope we get water magic in Rebirthpoor leviathan was lightning damage in remake💀or remember when they introduced aqua in FF12 just for one bossand they didn't even bother to add aquara and aquaga for the party
September 21, 20233 yr https://finalfantasy.fandom.com/wiki/Tri-Disaster_(ability) I also want this via materia fusion
September 21, 20233 yr man I need PS headquarters to go back to japan I know thats random but Im just seeing how they are barely at TGS or hell any event anymore
September 21, 20233 yr parts of the UI look like power point slidespower point slides always have these type of boxesalways!
September 21, 20233 yr Yeaaaah I don't like the UII much prefer the static one in remake rather than this oneI was wondering what it reminded me, it is this
September 21, 20233 yr during business class in university all students always had these blue/white boxes
September 21, 20233 yr im surprised they changed itI would have thought they keep it going for the trilogy
September 21, 20233 yr and one of my professors was tired of this shit and forced us to do a pechakuchaall of us firetrucking hated it"PechaKucha (Japanese: ぺちゃくちゃ, IPA: [petɕa kɯ̥tɕa], chit-chat) is a storytelling format in which a presenter shows 20 slides for 20 seconds of commentary each. At a PechaKucha Night, individuals gather at a venue to share personal presentations about their work." for referenceit's so bullshit
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003