Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
September 22, 20233 yr apparently rebirth runs in 4k 30 fps and targets 60 fps in performance mode with some hiccupsno mention if performance is 1080p or 2k4k 30 fps and rtx on
September 22, 20233 yr I honestly don't mind 1080p because I don't even have a monitor that supports 2 or 4kbut this might soon changeI hope I can get one during the prime day
September 22, 20233 yr I don't remember where I saw it but it was mentioned the build is a few months old
September 22, 20233 yr I love how barry tries to discredit CBU1's work with Rebirth's combat system by saying that FFXV invented team attacks and gapcloser btw
September 22, 20233 yr My only issue right now is the lighting is a bit flat, and fluctuates way too much going in and out of dark places
September 22, 20233 yr I don't mind the graphics that much. yeah some parts look rough but that can also be video compression in some casesI hope that they get the big moments right thoughin terms of graphicsespecially the black materia and weapon cutscenes people are raving about the scene at the end of the forgotten capital but after playing the game again I honestly find this scene and the meteor so much cooler
September 22, 20233 yr That's where a lot of people expected it to endThat way you start Re3 with Tifa in Junon waking up seeing the meteor and Saphire coming their way
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003