Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
September 22, 20233 yr You have to get two enlightens at the beginning, wait for the timer for like ten seconds go to first preserve, and just have a order of who grabs off chalice and enlighten someone dying is basically a guarantee wipe
September 22, 20233 yr First grabs chalice, gets enlightened, next grab goes to first preserve, next person in rotation grabs and goes back to spawn and wait out timer and go from there
September 23, 20233 yr I hope I hope you’re ready for what that entaiIsI hope you’re ready to waste 6 hours in Zanarkand
September 23, 20233 yr Don't forget completely changing the soundtrack except for 7 or 12 key motifs lolAnd you can't switch out party members any time- you get preset parties for every section of the game until DLC or Part 2.
September 23, 20233 yr .....Am I watching a 45 minunte video of CloTi scenes from 7 remake? YesDoes it give me the feels? YesIs it worth watching? YesLMFAOOOOOOOOOOOO
September 23, 20233 yr dude 10's party switching during battIes without costing a turn was IiteraIIy the most future thingah.
September 23, 20233 yr Damn when I was in elementary school I used to think Cloud x Aerith was cute but the older I got, the more I realized that Tifa is literally the canonical love interest for him LOL
September 23, 20233 yr You were talking about those KH3 Vietnam Flashbacks, Cloti vs Clerith gives ME flashbacks lmaoI'm not a square 🤨Wait a minute NO--- in compilation maybe but in OG she's optionalDammit I'm doing it again lol sorry
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003