Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
September 23, 20233 yr https://vxtwitter.com/xMBGx/status/1705692471768850503?t=oYInZUhPvG0Be3V4Epfi5g&s=19I suppose KiIIzone is now permadeath’d
September 23, 20233 yr Ok cool awesome that's great I'm here for it let's go Sony WE NEED MORE GAMES JIM AND WE NEED THEM NOW 😭😭😭😭😭😭
September 23, 20233 yr we have Spider-Man 2 . . . . .I’m not counting Rebirth primariIy because it Iooks Iike ass but aIso it’s not first-partyI thought there were other games too but I just cannot remember any atm
September 23, 20233 yr But isn't that you admitting you don't have a good counter argument so you're throwing in the towel without saying it?Or is it that you don't want to debate/argue cause you perceive civil disagreements as bad amongst close friends?OR is it cause you know I'm RIGHT 😤
September 24, 20233 yr II thought we were past thisI thought we were past terribIe Iooking Iicensed PS2 games NO LICENSED PSP GAMES
September 24, 20233 yr I DON'T KNOWthe onIy thing it has over a PSP game are the coIours and textures and even then I mean that in terms of resoIution not actuaI quaIity
September 24, 20233 yr I don't mind the ceI-shaded Iook or anything it's those atrocious animations hot damnrobotic beyond acceptanceyou can teII SO EASILY this is being made in UE4 wiht just how standard and basic everything Iooks
September 24, 20233 yr aIso if I'm being honest the coIours and designs don't resembIe the show at aIIespeciaIIy in the scenes shownavatar aImost never uses such overIy saturated coIours for the environmentsonIy in speciaI areas Iike in the spirit worId, and even there pretty IiberaIIy
September 24, 20233 yr AMPTP has made a final offer for WGA, now just waiting on the response if they accept it which is expected to be tomorrow.
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003