Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
September 24, 20233 yr in FF7 Remake it can only either be Aerith or Jessiebecause they are the uwu girl stereotypeand in FFXV probably Promptoso I would recommend checking out the cutscenes of these characters
September 24, 20233 yr Spyro or Crash Bandicoot, Call of Duty.They unfortunately own now these games.
September 24, 20233 yr the day activision makes crash or spyro xbox onIy is the day both series die an irreprebIe death there wiII be no return
September 24, 20233 yr Thank you. Really miss the games. Nintendo could have made a great mascot out of Banjo-Kazooie.
September 24, 20233 yr remember how much better the world would be if Nintendo games would be playable on ps5, xbox and pcNintendo is out of all these companies the one I hate the mostat least microsoft and sony port their games to pc
September 24, 20233 yr they'd be dead for sure but I don't know if they'd be making the same games a Iot of their devs wouId probabIy Ieave
September 24, 20233 yr Now if that also failed I think Nintendo would be in troubleBut I doubt Switch failing would have caused it
September 24, 20233 yr maybe? 2 coIossaI faiIures in a row wouId be kinda crazyit's kiIIed many in the past
September 24, 20233 yr If someone can look into an alternative universe. Let us know what happened after the switch failed.
September 24, 20233 yr Yeah but Nintendo has other stuff to fall back on. They still worked on DS games when Switch was out.Which is why I think Switch failing would be bad but not bad enough to go underIt doesn't matter now though, Switch is a juggernautThey can fail five times forward and they will still be alright
September 24, 20233 yr If the leaks are true on Switch 2 then I am for sure copping oneBeing as strong as a ps4/xbox one is goodFor a hybrid one, if it still is
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003