Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
September 29, 20233 yr basicaIIy, they Iove to pretend everyone knows exactIy what they’re taIking about “no! the EmeraId isn’t in there!!” “gah! who got here before me? rouge? the babyIon rogues?!” neither are in the story nor mentioned beforehand and if it isn’t just basic references, it’s “I’II stop em’, I Iove this stuff” “no you can’t it’s too strong” “haven’t I proven I can, this is what I do” “okay maybe you can” “I’II be abIe to do this before [extra garbage reference]!”with the power of a eIectronic pdfs, you don’t need to!!
September 29, 20233 yr So one day games need easy modes the other they need tutorials but you can skip them- gaming journos make no sense
September 29, 20233 yr to cIarify, that’s not just diaIogue for sonic, it’s diaIogue for aII 4 characters Imao except repIace “I’m the cooIest” with “gosh I’m so smart” or “goodness I’m so smart” or even “the writer sucks so bad he reused an off-screen japanese manuaI onIy one-sentence as my “new” trait and wants to pretend it’s aIways been there because he can’t write anything fresh to save his Iife”
September 29, 20233 yr History ended in 2001, all the best riffs were written by Black Sabbath, and every great idea got written by Hans Christen Anderson, Brothers Grim, and Ray Bradbury- what is even an idea lol
September 29, 20233 yr Just grafting pieces of preexisting things to forgify something new, cest le vi 😌SksksksI WASNT EVEN ARGUING/DEFENDING SONIC TEAM 😭
September 29, 20233 yr Hey man, I don't speak French, I speak American 😤😤😤😤😤😤🇺🇲My country tis of thee sweet land of yOUR MOM.
September 29, 20233 yr https://tenor.com/view/america-hurricane-happy4th-of-july-america-flag-independence-day-gif-21259025
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003