Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
October 10, 20205 yr The 16 trailer wasn't cgi they said and according to a lot of the general crowd the graphics are bad apparentlyI feel like I'm part of an old I don't know breed maybe that's the right word when did everybody become so Graphics obsessed
October 10, 20205 yr Yeah I’m but that’s what the 14 trailers usually areAnd the beginning of that trailer looked like cg for a secThe game actually looks good rn and there not even done lol that’s great too here
October 10, 20205 yr Definitely at the beginning I didn't think it was 14 at least personally I was like holy s* is this Square Enix Final Fantasy okay chocobos and when the Prelude started I was like goddamn the 16 okay they better reveal the logo and then I screamed at the end
October 10, 20205 yr yeah likeidk if y'all know himbut there's this one youtuber i watch every now and thenthe night sky princebut he commented on how the reveal trailer was very differentas Square would usually announce it would a cutscene and not some actual gameplay (Versus 13 and FF7R, KH3 kinda* counts but there was some, but it would announced *way too early)and it was quite nice to see that they didn't do that this time
October 10, 20205 yr Like or hate the guy it's undeniable that he gets things moving along it doesn't take decades like Nourma
October 10, 20205 yr It’s not like that it’s more he changes his mind every second of what he wants to do
October 10, 20205 yr quite dumb to announce something like Versus 13 when you had literally nothing done on it
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003