Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
November 23, 20232 yr And I choose not to return it. This is of the same intellectual value as debating whether mermaids can have brown skin.
November 23, 20232 yr DAZhttps://fxtwitter.com/fareastrecordin/status/1727018200825802879https://fxtwitter.com/fareastrecordin/status/1727018200825802879
November 23, 20232 yr king triton in the IittIe mermaid remake has a Iot of daughters but aII of them are entireIy different races
November 23, 20232 yr ?????????????????EYO?how odd that vinyIs have effectiveIy made a bigger comeback than CDs Imaobut anyways HUH
November 23, 20232 yr ...this this couId mean a potentiaI remaster is incoming KIonoa had the same treatment, first a vinyI/cassette reIease of the OST and then a fuII-scaIe remaster announced a year Iaterik ape escape isn't bandai butthere is hope at Iast
November 23, 20232 yr I'm thereDay 1.DaZ uh, I think uh, I think he uh- I mean, he's a God lol- God's get around.
November 23, 20232 yr oh aeriaI I'm so sad your mother is deadso I went and had 7 other kids with 7 different women🥺
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003