Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
November 30, 20232 yr https://vxtwitter.com/Destiny2Team/status/1730010653241618890?t=Uc09tzYBUIwj9Wrm8bT-mA&s=19 quick and solid communication from the team, must of not been easy hearing everyone say "hey yall suck" at least this is a good start.https://vxtwitter.com/Destiny2Team/status/1730011033589412100?t=cRQ52krSd3OCHE9icTk-1A&s=19 thank god we wont be doing it every week, but how yall didnt see this coming is beyond me.I dont care much about increase loot or slighty harder enemies, what hurt the most was not seeing any form of improvements towards the activity, was just put a band aid and called it a day
November 30, 20232 yr I mean, I personally don't mind Blind well and I get the intent of directing players towards it to show that it's launchable from orbit and to show new loot, though I'm glad they clarified that it won't be a weekly thingAnd I mean, what improvements would you want to see from Blind well? Out of curiosity?
November 30, 20232 yr Cole 1, Cole 2, how the Hell do you two keep staying loyal to this game lolIt's not a dumpster fire like Overwatch but likeHow lol?
November 30, 20232 yr Increased spawn rates, bosses with different mechanics, everything just feels far too same for my liking. Plus its boringFor most people they keep playing cause they spended 9 years of there life on it, once Final Shape rolls out and the Day One Raid is done I might tap out. Could stay for an Episode or 2 to see how it plays out in the aftermath but this game really needs to change to make me want to stay.We cant be having the next however many years be this way again.
November 30, 20232 yr Didn't they like 3 years ago hold this summit of like, Devs and Destiny content creators to map out how to fix things and everyone was like "yeah the future of D2 is sick bruv"It doesn't sound like they do anything bad just underwhelming
November 30, 20232 yr From leaks within company the devs want to make change, its just corporate is so out of touch with just about everything.
November 30, 20232 yr Bungie corporate or Activision corporate?Bungie is no sacred cow to me so I'd believe it's them but I also know Activision can br tough to deal with
November 30, 20232 yr Pretty much what Hunt said, I've been with this game since D2 first launched, but I've gotten bored at this point which is why more and more of my time has been in FF14. I would like to see this story to it's send but I don't know if I'll be sticking around afterwardsThose are pretty reasonable requests, I didn't mind it the one time since I haven't done it for a long time but I doubt I will be engaging with it much past story reasonsBungie corporate, activision hasn't been working with them for years. I don't know how much of a hand Sony has in Bungie's cookie jar though
November 30, 20232 yr I dont think Sony has a hand as much as Activision didBased on dev reactions from the company its definitely just Bungie higher ups
November 30, 20232 yr I getcha bothI was there day 1 for Destiny but man, I fell off after almost 2 years coming back sporadically and Drstiny 2 just could not hook meI felt bad too, I cared about the lore and found the game fun and stuck with it through that honestly lame first year and it got so much better but that's how it goes sometimes
November 30, 20232 yr The animation has more weight and impact in the original show, the Dub is better in the original show, and I've watched that whole series front to back like 5 times (and I mean the WHOLE series not just Z) the quicker pace doesn't improve jack lol
November 30, 20232 yr the animation sure I can understand since they hoId on frames more oftenbut the dub is straight 90s goof
November 30, 20232 yr very much the definition of "...I mean it's charming right...... yeah it was a different time"ain't no actuaI quaIity to be foundsame actors too but they're just not doing a good job yet 💀
November 30, 20232 yr You are capping like it's 2016 my dude lmao; Chris Sabbat and Stephanie Nadolny would like a word
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003