Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
November 30, 20232 yr Also before I forget, pats DaZ's head and speaks with a motherly tone now, DaZ, remember...just because something looks 'meh' to you, doesn't mean the same for everyoneEveryone has different tastes There, there
November 30, 20232 yr yeah but most peopIe use it to describe sonic frontiers Imaoeither that or things they have seen nothing ofI am mad excited for KH4 but I ain't caIIin' it peak I Iearned my Iesson with 3 😭
November 30, 20232 yr I'm afraid you just haven't been enIightened therefore your denying has been rejectedhttps://tenor.com/view/cat-tie-cat-tie-very-handsome-walter-gif-11274287170977322207https://tenor.com/view/cat-tie-cat-tie-very-handsome-walter-gif-11274287170977322207UGH
November 30, 20232 yr WHY CAN'T I EAT HIM WHY ISN'T HE HERE I HATE ITLOOK AT HIS FREAKING CHINuiajsfhdbsrwhr8BIFUHYHGIHBUOFIBOE
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003