Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
July 3, 20206 yr Several tries in though.... I really hate it when she goes three times in a row.That really messes up any semblence of strategy and is basically a "you lose" button.
July 3, 20206 yr Ngl I don't really feel bad about looking for a guide for this. I don't know what the designers were smoking when they made this prologue lol.
July 3, 20206 yr Yeah it's legitimately the worst designed segment in any Trails game.At least now you're up to the real game
July 3, 20206 yr Also. >"This is exactly what we've trained for." >"Huh wow it is." This is sooo a test.
July 3, 20206 yr I mean either that or Ouroboros cares way more about Estelle than they should at this moment in time.
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003