Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
January 10, 20242 yr or caII of dutyIest you wish for others to caII her a member of the LGBTQ community
January 10, 20242 yr two years ago my mom was in a very dark place and to help her I asked her if she wants to play a game together with me and I started p5r and we played it together until the very end because she really liked the story
January 10, 20242 yr Well now that's a matter of perspective, Sammy lolCourse now that he told us that sweet P5 story I feel like an asshole 😭
January 10, 20242 yr and the funny thing was that she understood parts of the combat because when I was young she helped me playing Pokemon
January 10, 20242 yr It took 2 years but I did itIs this what they call the Victory Persona 5 Royale?
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003