Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
January 10, 20242 yr and then my mom told me that she didn't really care for guys during that time and the first thing I thought was that she's gay until I realized that I exists and I asked her why and she told me that she didn't have interest in guys during that time because she always got bullied 💀
January 10, 20242 yr bisexual mom could explain why she was immediately so open when my brother had his coming out LMFAO
January 10, 20242 yr Funnily enough I keep 75% joking trying to convince my Mom she's bisexualShe just has the vibes
January 10, 20242 yr Imagine if she would have said "yes I am gay and you are adopted"💀"and your father is just a paid actor"
January 10, 20242 yr And even then, she’d have to be unlike any woman I’ve ever seen. We’re talking 11/10 for looks AND personality.
January 10, 20242 yr I know one!!! uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhdammit we've had too many mom jokes I can't say it 😔you know what screw itIift's mombro she's a gamer
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003