Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
January 21, 20242 yr I need more games like japan studios did from sony, I know there gone but doesnt mean someone can do the same
January 21, 20242 yr I hope what ever change in leadership happens its a dude who knows what a game is and buisness
January 21, 20242 yr RGG games are still goats but their business decisions lately since about 6 or Kiwami 2 piss me off more and more.DLC decisions, the Yong Yea thing, this, Gaiden and 8 having no physical release on launch.
January 21, 20242 yr Right?I am guessing because the PS5 has bigger disc sizePS4 had 50gb and PS5 is 100gb
January 21, 20242 yr Unless somehow for some reason they're actually going to make you switch disc's lmao
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003