Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
January 21, 20242 yr no stopping the people who cant split a inline life to the real oneit comes during a time youtubers for 14 were making videos about quitting which im like...................... ok then go who cares lolthey all did a video like it was a public service announcement
January 21, 20242 yr I hate that shit lol"I'm quitting this, I'm unfollwijg such-and-suchcLike bruh lolUnless their advocating for a cause I don't usually care lol
January 21, 20242 yr Zepla played Hogwarts Legacy because some of her friends got harrassed for playing it and while playing it she told trans people to go vote instead of protesting and then continued talking about how trans people are getting oppressed and discriminated in society. I don't think she's transphobic but that was the most out of touch thing she has ever done
January 21, 20242 yr She tried to have her cake and eat it too lolShe would have been better off doing that and donating the revenue from the stream to something tbh
January 21, 20242 yr lol hogwarts was fun and all those mfs that kept harrasing are the same ones who wont go to an actual protest cause there safe in there home with there coco
January 21, 20242 yr I agree with most of that sentiment tbh.I didn't buy the game myself but the protest was never going to work
January 21, 20242 yr It was just so bizarre seeing her talking about the issues and problems and then coming to the conclusion that people should go vote when it's about people that don't have that much power in politics and also that she didn't even attempt to make a charity stream
January 21, 20242 yr really awesome to know it did so well I hope theres another one that lets us explore other wizarding regions
January 21, 20242 yr Oh yeah I'm so glad to know that bigots bought that game just to "stick it to the snowflakes" and then dropped it after 2 hours.Real W, Kye.
January 21, 20242 yr I honestly don't believe that people bought the game just to piss off other people. These people always say that but never act on it
January 21, 20242 yr could say the same about the people harrassing lol but we gonna stop there and no moreANYWAY
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003