Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
  • Replies 246.5k
  • Views 5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

Featured Replies

Confusing I know

I-

Jill is gonna prevent Aerith's death in FF7 Rebirth and kills Tifa because she's a clerith shipper

oh dang her Iack of screentime is deserved then 🔥

This gave me whiplash 💀

Spoilers.....

Iift there are peopIe that don't know that you know

I mean, us KH pIayers see

aerith interacting with advent chiIdren cIoud and tifa

 

why can't every fight in persona be like this. this was genuinely fun 😭

random elite trash mob has been so far more fun than the bosses

LMFAOOOOO

instead of visiting monstropolis to get negative emotions vanitas should have just visited me 😌

that doesn't answer my question man 😭

Actually if anything I have more now 😭😭😭

the boss fights are great it's just that I prefer actual challenging fights RoxasExcite

I found another thing that might summon daz

..............................I

I can't

what

what

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top