Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
February 28, 20242 yr I just saw that End of Evangelion is coming to US theaters March 17 and 20. I'm like damn, FF7 and Eva doing something cool at the same time again? What is this, 1997?(I was 3)
February 28, 20242 yr Thrice Uppn a Time brought it back in American consciousness a bit but, it's popularity has always been inconsistent in the States.My countrymen prefer that goddamn Gurren Laggan....
February 28, 20242 yr what's the difference between end of evangelion and the normal anime btw?I watched the normal anime and liked it a lot
February 28, 20242 yr Well see now that's a very interesting question lolIt's not too complicated thoMinor spoilers but I can answer it pretty easy if u want?
February 28, 20242 yr yes you can oh hell yeah echo is gonna go hard on FFXIV oh hell yeah echo is gonna go hard on FFXIV
February 28, 20242 yr Ok so basically the finale of the TV show is in Instrumentality; in the minds of the characters|| and End of Eva is ||what's going on outside Instrumentality Tv = internal Movie = external basically
February 28, 20242 yr Yeah they compliment each other; both canonI have my own idea on where/hoe they like, fit together, but, that's fandom speculation. I do think it works better to watch the TV finale than End of Eva, that was how it was released and tbh, I think it flows better that way.
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003