Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
February 29, 20242 yr https://x.com/stephentotilo/status/1763265056551084194?s=46&t=XZes__8wgGE-5CLdY3rbCw
February 29, 20242 yr https://www.threads.net/@jamesgunn/post/C38mQDrMeYhHere's the reason, not much of one but yeah
February 29, 20242 yr one sechttps://images-ext-1.discordapp.net/external/_2Bb08ZTiQBVpMgGfXenC-7672HszqKKKbayLi2Iivo/https/pbs.twimg.com/media/GHhgts2WIAA6HRt.jpg%3Alargehttps://images-ext-1.discordapp.net/external/_2Bb08ZTiQBVpMgGfXenC-7672HszqKKKbayLi2Iivo/https/pbs.twimg.com/media/GHhgts2WIAA6HRt.jpg%3Alarge
February 29, 20242 yr you knowhttps://tenor.com/view/paddling-dragon-video-game-spyro-gif-11625837it's funny, I'm fairIy certain toys for bob was indie for a whiIe before being acquired by activision properthey made cooI games Iike disney skate something and madagascar PS2 they were good then too
February 29, 20242 yr Dont expect a Switch release as a port since it is planned for Switch 2, same for Reload
February 29, 20242 yr Id like one of the launch titles to be Metroid Prime 4, but thats pure copium lol
February 29, 20242 yr 💀I think the onIy thing to be reasonabIy expected is a new 3D mario....dang I hope
February 29, 20242 yr Just have mixed feelings about the whole thingAt the risk of sounding melodramatic I don't want DC to get my hopes up again 😭
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003