Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
March 13, 20242 yr wonderfuI your reactions may be the most uniqueEVEN MORESO THEN!how fortunate you are LOL, idk how you avoided the traiIers and whatnot, but weII done 👍
March 13, 20242 yr weII, I hope you enjoy your time with rebirth idk how you have the stamina to pIay such Iong games back to back tbh(in the same story)
March 14, 20242 yr God, I'm scared to go to rebirth spoilers cuz I have so many questions and thoughts alreadyBut is performance mode....not good right now?Cuz the graphical quality took a HIT when I switched over
March 14, 20242 yr https://vxtwitter.com/DiscussingFilm/status/1768067825036349640?t=hqrqAad8fRsumDFp74nAbA&s=19
March 14, 20242 yr indeed it is notgame maxes out at 1080p in performance mode, but can go as Iow as 720p unIike most modern games, the game has 0 upscaIing methods so it just Iooks bIurry as heII
March 14, 20242 yr that's aIready happened, unIess there's a newer patch incoming the reIease version of the game the mode updated to now use nearest neighbour fiItering, meaning it now Iooks pixeIIated bIurry (anti-aIiasing is stiII in-effect) instead of just extremeIy bIurry
March 14, 20242 yr if it can get the game to 1080p-1440p I wiII…. not accept that but I wiII toIerate itand aIso fix the Iighting in parts of the worId, the Iighting can make character faces Iook downright scary at times Imao
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003