Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
March 24, 20242 yr wh- no don't do that dude unIike the earIy modeI PS3 or the earIy modeI PS2the earIy modeI PS5 has 0 vaIue after the revision comes out apart frombeing oId 👍or if you disIike the oId design a tad bit Iess than the new one
March 24, 20242 yr I am genuinely mad that my ps5 is dead because I will have to use the money I wanted to use for gamescom this year which means no gamescom for me this year
March 24, 20242 yr I got every PS concole just not the PS1 slim yetnot counting special editions lol im not that crazy
March 24, 20242 yr wouldn't be a big problem but I had to spend money for a new phone and tablet this year already... I just can't visit lectures without a tablet and act like a normie who still writes on paper😭
March 24, 20242 yr https://vxtwitter.com/DabisPoleDance/status/1771806291012223151?t=4ZJFL0tYz_qSnTBpuDVOlw&s=19
March 24, 20242 yr this Iooksthe same as every other season visuaIs-wise 😭I wish they couId take a year break man
March 24, 20242 yr there nearing the finish line, Id doubt that will happenIm surprised were getting Final War content in this season, didnt think we get that far, but doubt itd be much lol
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003