Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
  • Replies 246.6k
  • Views 5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

Featured Replies

car......

LUNA

GOOD

Is that the name of the actual cat?

I just know it as the Plink cat

yes

Incredible

that's getting favorite

that's getting favorited

😌

Mainly the most awareness I have with Lollywood is that actor/director Rangeela was one of the most profilic filmmakers in Pakistan.

iirc one of the larger issues is that there are certain locations that you can't make a playstation account in and that is what is firetrucking people over

though I could be wrong about that, I just remember seeing it somewhere

yes the post mentions that its just cut off cause discord sucks, those are the people that have a right to be upset, everyone else can just suck it up lol

You can make one from a different country

18f3f948adc28-screenshotUrl.jpg?ex=663691fa&is=6635407a&hm=68ec4245e7d42973d11f449f5d16f0c5b8c17d3cc08a844c5629c89086f62b1e&

somehow I am now in a party with Clive's german VA and we play FFXIV with open end today

RoxasExcite

and now we are in voice

RoxasExcite

Let's firetrucking goooooo

he sounds like firetrucking clive

lmfao

RoxasExcite
image.png?ex=66369aa6&is=66354926&hm=1a0963a96817c93eb5a6a507041d1c67a8843c14f5e572f0ecc96dd01c28ef0a&

I’d imagine he does!

Lol

I would actually want to ask him questions pertaining to Voice work tbh

ffxiv fandom horror stories

laughsinnomura

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top