Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
May 8, 20242 yr Watch yourself DaZ or I'll do to you what Bon Iger did to a proposed Pinocchio 2 direct to DVD movie.c-c-c-c* *anceled.
May 8, 20242 yr Where Lady had like3 minutes total of dialougeWell tbh idr if he was in power then lol
May 8, 20242 yr about something I personaIIy don't Iiketherefore you are a bad person and shouId be annihiaIatedyeahowned.
May 8, 20242 yr 'THE INCREDIBLES 3' in talks at Disney https://thedisinsider.com/2024/05/08/the-disinsider-mailbag-pixar-remakes-and-disneyland/
May 8, 20242 yr NO.NO.Iook man I was fine* with incredibIes 2 but I have *negative interest in a 3rd part
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003