Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
May 13, 20242 yr where're you bringing keef into this 😭that-that Iooks Iike those corporate artstyIeswhy does it Iook so generic nothing about it's standing out
May 13, 20242 yr Just sounded funny lolI think means like uhh"Modern generic:"Modern generic"Ya know stuff that looks like Steven Universe, Celeste, or Hotwire MiamiOr something
May 13, 20242 yr a few steps further and it'd be pixeI art that's pixeI art for the sake of Iess expenseis the vibe the game's giving meworse just a buncha coIours and round shapes
May 13, 20242 yr Geez you guys 😭oh I get it- app art 😌You guys need some hugs and forex tradingGet your credit upget your love up.😔
May 13, 20242 yr LMAODude I'm like 20k in debt from schoolActually, I need to double check that, that might only be one service that I'm in debt to
May 13, 20242 yr Car driving Weed buying Womanizing PlayboyCardi B bumping Fleetwood Mac in the back of a 2000 Honda Accord in Los Alamos.I see your style, Cole, is what I'm saying.
May 13, 20242 yr That's just what they make us pay man lolAmerica doesn't believe in covering student costs 🙃
May 13, 20242 yr Or affordable widely accessible educationCause in the 1950's, Government wanted to go to space.No seriously that's where student debt comes from lol
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003