Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
June 22, 20242 yr https://x.com/indeimaus/status/1804409203022533022I really need to play thisFF16 does an official poll and I had to vote this we will never get something like this in a FF game ever againthis entire sequence was just firetrucking amazing
June 22, 20242 yr considering how the majority of lategame bosses in Elden Ring was already designed I think it's a design issue and not a tuning issueit's basically KH data fights but without once more and second chance
June 22, 20242 yr Did I go to the Nintendo store today? Yes Did I take multiple pics of Link and barely of the other Nintendo characters? Abso-firetrucking-lutely I didDid I buy anything? …….no 😭 dramatically falls and cries
June 22, 20242 yr I want to so badly omg! I gotta plan to save money for it but I don’t wanna go alone 😭 maybe when my brothers come to visit later in the year, I’ll go with them
June 22, 20242 yr I’m in America but it looks amazing! Does seem like it’d be expensive tho lol. I hope you get to go when they come! 🫡What’s that? Sounds really neat.
June 22, 20242 yr It's this really rad theme park- it's technically not owned by Disney but they license their character to the company that does, and it's just awesome- great rides, awesome attractions and shows- some say it's the best Disney park of them all
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003