Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
June 23, 20242 yr I seeNo point in playing in 4kDoesnt matter thoGame still manages to look beautiful
June 23, 20242 yr this is the uwu vampireand this is my favorite type😊the presentation has firetrucking 29 slidesthe last few slides are actual boss mechanics though
June 23, 20242 yr One of the bosses is gonna be like Hercules and you're gonna have to do a himbo shitpost presentation
June 23, 20242 yr because I unironically learn boss mechanics this way better than just with a videoI hope one of the bosses is a vtuber avataromg Cole
June 23, 20242 yr they have the opportunitity to do the most hilarious shitby making Chadley and Weiss bosses
June 23, 20242 yr The robot twink.Sure know what? firetruck it- this trilogy is already doing dumb shit- sure; make Chadley a 3 phase 25 minute long button-mash fest that cuts ti cloud and crew gasping firetrucking PLEASE do that Square- in fact if you DON'T??? hahaha I'll firetruckin FIND YOU.sorry I snapped there for a second.
June 23, 20242 yr 😭Why not? They already leaked Remake dialouge 15 years prior in KH2."Give into the darkness cloud." "Shut up!"I hate you.Idk who I said that to, but, I said it
June 23, 20242 yr WHAT DOES THAT MEAN"Iisten even if I go far away, I'II come back" "do you mean it" "yeah.." "see you don't Iook so sure"what are you guys on about
June 23, 20242 yr Good question DaZToo bad Nomura dropped the storyline cause"Kh DoEsNt NeEd ThE fF cHaRaCtErS aNyMoRe."
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003