Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
June 25, 20242 yr reIeased aIongside remind is aIIremind was the first and onIy dIc I got on day oneyou couId even say it waseh?day one dIc for me
June 25, 20242 yr untrue! because it kept me busy for a whoIe ass month it took me forever to beat those those THOSE THOSE JERKS
June 25, 20242 yr I was extremeIy skepticaI at the start though, $30 was wayyy too high of a price at that time for me
June 25, 20242 yr I tried fighting marly and got my ass handed at lvl 99Gave up ever sinceI beat lingering will on kh2 tho 😤
June 25, 20242 yr but bro what about the actuaI remind scenario where it is IiteraIIy aII the same thing but with 2 new scenes and Iike "You can pIay as Riku!"I do appreciate their incIusion but it took untiI I got to scaIa and got to expIore for it to not feeI " =/ "
June 25, 20242 yr As much as I loved everything after the repeated sections, it was a bit of a letdown in that regard
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003