Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
June 26, 20242 yr "look I can beat this game where the average person has 3 death's per boss. now I have to gatekeep everyone else because I am the ultimate roXXor gAmER"
June 26, 20242 yr Yeah it apparently isButi see people saying oh go collect the fragments or whateverSome mfs dont know to exploreIts not a linear game ffs go and find shit you need to kill the boss
June 26, 20242 yr exploring is literally the most fun part of these games but I guess each to their own 😭if I want fun bosses I play KH3 Remind or 2FM
June 26, 20242 yr The other issue is that the souls mfs like to whine and bitch about people who use the items they want“Oh hes using comet azur hes bad lololol” “Dont use mimic tear it makes it easy” “If you play with summons you didnt beat the game”
June 26, 20242 yr I will always use spirit summons because I think the concept is funnyespecially my cute jellyfishwidepeepoHappy
June 26, 20242 yr I love the mimic tear so muchLike another player with me but notCant wait to play the dlc tho
June 26, 20242 yr "magic in KH3 is unbalanced 😭 " who firetrucking cares it's fun to use and you can finally be a full mage
June 26, 20242 yr Wtf people complain about that ???Imo kh1 magic is wayyyyyyy more brokenYou can spam cure ffs
June 26, 20242 yr I really hope they make the summons like in KH2 again in 4. Imagine if you could use a summon that is specifically designed for magic use and it does broken shit like doing a dualcast everytime you use magic on Sora
June 26, 20242 yr The so called summons in kh3 SUCKEDCompared to 2 and 1 anyway2 had all this crazy shit you could do3s summons are boring and bland ☠️They refuse to show us anything about kh4 so all we can do rn is imagine and hope 😭
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003