Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
June 26, 20242 yr IDK MANI feel like I would have enjoyed Automata a lot more if I didn't have to set up an entire different launcher for it and it still being kinda buggyReplicant was just good straight out of the box
June 26, 20242 yr ....I think I reaIIy need to Iook at the digitaI foundry coverage of this how is this reaI
June 26, 20242 yr oh has ff14 already released on xbox one yet?well series x but you know what i mean tho
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003