Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
July 1, 20242 yr Though I don't think I was away long enough for my status to go idle so I understand why he thought so
July 1, 20242 yr Those are the cheaters. They are using trainersHowwwwwwI struggle with trying to plat that next to kh2
July 1, 20242 yr https://x.com/dcfilmnews/status/1807554393778069979?s=46&t=OsA6AouiauWrI7Ys9p1ccg Hawkgirl pics soon hopefully 🙏
July 1, 20242 yr I never actually thought of thisReminds me of 2020 😭Took me months before i could get my hands on the new xbox
July 1, 20242 yr How powerful is the steam deck anyway, people are saying based on the leaks that came out for the switch 2 its as powerful as a steam deck
July 1, 20242 yr but chasing graphics is currently not a viable option anywayit means that the switch 2 can run ffxiv btw
July 1, 20242 yr And yes its as powerful as a ps4Could you imagineA switch that is able to run unchartedfiretruck that red dead 2These are js leaks tho so im gonna js hope they are real
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003