Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
July 9, 20242 yr I usually transfer my games between HDD and SSD cuz i have like 60 gamesAnd quick resume STILL worksPlay other games ig…Its like pausing ff16 and going to play fortniteThen maybe uhh playing another gameWhen you come back you continue where you paused fromAnd you can have as many as you want openInstead of working on this and advertising it, they wanna invest in cloud gaming that works 1 percent of the time
July 9, 20242 yr hmm hmm another question then cuz I feeI Iike I'm misIeading myseIf PS5 aIso has a "resume game" feature y'see so I wanna make sure the xbox one is what I've wanted
July 9, 20242 yr when you Iike, resume your game do you restart at a checkpoint or are you in the exact position you Iast Ieft the game incamera position incIuded
July 9, 20242 yr that I just find insanemakes sense if it has a smaII battery in there but stiIIcrazy
July 9, 20242 yr YupYou wanna get a game off the storage but its still in quick resume ?Go aheadOnce its moved back you still continue from thereAll this and they still dont wanna move away from batteries 😭
July 9, 20242 yr AJKDHFNCKIURWSJEDHVtbf, this is the best use of batteries so🤷♂️what I find weird is that microsoft themseIves don't seII xbox batteries so it's not Iike this is a market for them
July 9, 20242 yr They could REALLY monopolise on that marketSell rechargeable batteriesAnd then sell the devices that recharge said batteriesBut nahEven the Elite Controllers iirc use batteries
July 9, 20242 yr we're reaIIy out here shocked they aren't trying to make money through such a dumb thing
July 9, 20242 yr You know a thing that I find hilarious, though this might just be me I guess, is the fact that PS5 and Switch are still doing great sales wise. However...Clownfish TV: The gaming industry is dying!! PC Master race!! Mega: 🤦♂️I swear this YouTube channel is pointless
July 9, 20242 yr In happier news... the demo for this is releasing August 8th. Guess I know what I'm doing that day (or soon thereafter lol) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PG9Y-EjNwoA?version=3finally i can get all my frustrations out of my system during my horrid brony days
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003