Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
July 11, 20242 yr it's funny how you can make people normal by just forcing them to view their own world viewbecause they will realized how stupid they are
July 11, 20242 yr I think it's funny how the best way to prove someone wrong is not even prove them wrong it's point out they're being a stupid asshole lmao
July 11, 20242 yr and then after that everything is allrightthat's why I always ask my mom for advicebecause I know she's normaland can tell me if something I do is dumb
July 11, 20242 yr Has she seen your FF14 profile?Actually has she beaten any games after Persona 5 lol?
July 11, 20242 yr and she loves himand I always tell her to shit in him😔he doesn't deserve any form of loveFF7 Remake
July 11, 20242 yr yeah my character is a complete idiot according to his own loreand he always wins by accidentironically how the WoL is written in Dawntrail is the most accurate representation of my character💀he's just standing thereand is smiling🙂my character is a summoner and scholar (both jobs use books as weapons) and he can't even read themshe loves andrea a lot btwI had to do most boss fights because that shit was really hard for her
July 11, 20242 yr LOLThis makes a lot of sense tbhOh so your character is a firetrucking Shonen Hero sick 😭
July 11, 20242 yr Look I'm not saying this is true... as I just found it in another Discord I'm on... but if it is... they might as well just come out and announce they are just a Third-Party Publisher at this point. https://insider-gaming.com/microsoft-could-stop-pushing-xbox-consoles-in-europe-other-regions/must... resist... temptation... to post... ding dong the witch is dead giphy...
July 11, 20242 yr Could someone dumb down what this means for me?Like is it just that they don’t wanna sell in Europe/other regions anymore?And what are the implications of that?🤯
July 12, 20242 yr oh that's nicethat's the cooI thing, toriyama trained a Iot of artists on his styIesif I had to guess I'd say fenyo he's damn good at repIicating this styIe of toriyama...Iift pIease make your mom pIay good games 😭
July 12, 20242 yr There's never been a consistent report on just how many proteges/understudy's he had so it's anyone's guess how many are out thereHis style was always imitated never duplicatedAny time I see DB fan art no matter how good it just looks off lol
July 12, 20242 yr a major point of probIem with that is that no era of toriyama DB Iooks the same for more than their respective arcsmans just evoIved every other page there's a Iotta variation in his styIe but it aII is definitive him....I mean mans just evoIved every other page there's a Iotta variation in his styIe but it aII was* definitive himit hurts
July 12, 20242 yr Yeah yeah- helll even the Saiyan saga- for the first like... 10 episodes? It looks just like DB
July 12, 20242 yr Then I'd would say by the time Goku gets to Princess Snake's place, that's when the shift begins to start, and then it's in full effect by the time Nappa and Vegeta get to Earth
July 12, 20242 yr comparing the different arcs to each other bro they Iook nothing aIikeneither in the anime nor in the manga
July 12, 20242 yr You make a great point tho- I never really realized that each arc looks differentInalways think Cell and Frieza arcs are similar but they're really not
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003