Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
July 16, 20242 yr Cause Toriyama thought it was funny lol- for better and worse it was how he operated lol"Hey Toriyama why did you make goku go super saiyan?" "Cause it's cool." "Ok and why has he never kissed Chi-Chi...?" "Cause it's funny lmao."
July 16, 20242 yr muki 😭I've aIways heard one of the reasons he chose bIond as the super saiyan hair coIour was so he'd have to not ink goku's hair aII the timebut idk if that's actuaIIy true or not"cause it's cooI" creates the frikkin cooIest thing ever......yeah yeah it wouId be cooI if it was a functionaI uidarkened gif 🔥
July 16, 20242 yr I've heard that before too and tbh it sounds like something Toriyama would say and do, so I believe it lmao
July 16, 20242 yr https://x.com/DiscussingFilm/status/1813329804906893646?t=pbzqAu3_MFaq5zBHajbGKA&s=19
July 16, 20242 yr I didn't even know that was happening lolAny info on what it's gonna like, be about?
July 16, 20242 yr Don't know much about the timeline of the series if I remember right.Apparently it's 30 years before the events of AlienFrom what I've looked up.
July 16, 20242 yr If they end up recasting the live-action x-men when they get added to the mcu, what are some changes y'all want to see?
July 16, 20242 yr Oh that's easy- Cyclops- give him to a pretty boy; like Barry Kenoghan Mostly cause I want to see people defend such a crap character with such a pretty face. Beast- make him Micheal Fasbender Storm- make her Zoe Kravit, Make Gambit be Ewan Mitchell; he's got the jaw for it Nightcrawler Jeremy Allen White And then bring in Iceman, give him to Harris Dickinson.Everyone else eh, nothing off the top.
July 17, 20242 yr You think Barry Koeghan is a pretty boy?Also what do you mean crap characterAlso on this part. Don't make movies. X-Men needs to be a show so they can give the full cast of characters the time to shine that they need. The movies won't do it justice to them all.
July 17, 20242 yr I have a very loose tent for it lolI don't like Cyclops- everything I've ever seen him in outside 97 and it's old series I usually just don't find myself liking
July 17, 20242 yr Fassbender as beast, eh? Figured he did a good as magneto so why not beast100%, but we're not in the good timeline
July 17, 20242 yr I like his Magneto, but, idk why, I always thought he'd make a good Beast lolJust some fantasy booking
July 17, 20242 yr Saw some Acolyte finale spoilers that I wanted to see, seeing Plageuis finally make a cameo in live action is cool.
July 17, 20242 yr Looks good too with what we see of em (Don't click for Acolyte finale spoilers btw ^)
July 17, 20242 yr https://vxtwitter.com/DiscussingFilm/status/1813560796355665923Ended up being a new Famicom game
July 17, 20242 yr The september music in P3 goes so hardI don't want to do any activities after school, I just want to listen to this
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003