Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
July 19, 20242 yr https://tenor.com/view/weskerdbd-albertwesker-wesker-dbd-deadbydaylight-gif-26381972
July 20, 20242 yr https://x.com/DiscussingFilm/status/1814450493525242331?t=DObi5XmlNb8wx9DAAmVJew&s=19
July 20, 20242 yr Don't think so, many thought it could've been 2026 since the season is still far off from being finished with filming.
July 20, 20242 yr Idk why but I was just on the Wikipedia like 2 ish days ago and it said 2025 on thereMaybe I Mandela'd lol
July 20, 20242 yr I yearn for FFX once morehttps://tenor.com/view/tidus-final-fantasy-final-fantasy-ten-final-fantasy-x-ffx-gif-15242806288248824274I miss you.
July 20, 20242 yr why are scythes such cool weaponsthey're like super impratical in real combatbut in Video gamesits a really cool weapon type
July 20, 20242 yr rule of cool, babyhttps://tenor.com/view/soul-eater-dr-stelin-gif-19139738https://tenor.com/view/blackmaster-black-goku-dragon-ball-gif-15031099https://tenor.com/view/rwby-scythe-ruby-rose-weapon-ready-to-fight-gif-15923753https://tenor.com/view/rudy-rudilous-genshin-impact-arlecchino-fatui-harbinger-gif-13608820864947229741https://tenor.com/view/rudy-rudilous-genshin-impact-arlecchino-fatui-harbinger-gif-13608820864947229741
July 20, 20242 yr i know i'm a broken record here, but i really want a remake of the soul eater animeand with them planning to finish fire force, it might not be too long until that very thing is announced...
July 20, 20242 yr I’ve always wondered what the practicality of a scythe weapon would be.What would a real life attempt at using a scythe look like?
July 20, 20242 yr https://tenor.com/view/hackgu-dothackgu-haseo-terror-of-death-player-killer-gif-25705755
July 20, 20242 yr Not gonna like when people talk about him and go "yooo Spider-Man!" I'm like nay. he will always be Sauske.
July 20, 20242 yr this design fits Haseo's personality at the start of G.U. but is a complete contrast to his personality at the end of G.U.he went from "Basically Sasuke" to Mature and SofterI think his Xth Form suits it better I think his Xth Form suits his endgame personality better
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003